Mythic Plus Affixes Guide

Public discussion forum for all registered users to participate in. Guests have read only access.
Gazroth

Mythic Plus Affixes Guide

Post#1 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:56 am

If you are interested in progressing in mythic pluses, check out the wowhead guide below. I was curious about all the available modifiers and was surprised to learn a few things I didn't expect:

http://www.wowhead.com/mythic-keystones ... bolstering

Bolstering -When any non-boss enemy dies, its death cry empowers nearby allies, increasing their maximum health and damage by 20%
Necrotic - Enemy melee attacks apply a stacking debuff that deals damage and reduces healing/absorbs received
Overflowing - Causes all overhealing done (by healer-spec players) to trigger a heal absorb on the target, proportional to the amount of overhealing done
Raging - Non-boss enemies enrage at 30% health remaining, dealing 100% increased damage until defeated
Sanguine - Shortly after death, non-boss enemies will leave a pool of blood on the ground, which heals enemies and damages players for a % of their max health
Skittish -Enemies pay far less attention to threat generated by tanks
Teeming - Additional non-boss enemies are present throughout the dungeon; kill count requirement is increased
Volcanic - While in combat, enemies periodically cause gouts of flame to erupt beneath the feet of distant players

For example, overflowing actually puts on a shield for 3x the overheal amount, not just 1x. Volcanic does exactly 50% of the player's HP in damage. Teeming increases kill count requirement. All nifty little nuggets of wisdom.

For the bats in BRH, you can run through them to the boss and die before pulling. I'm not sure about all the respawn points or if this was changed, but it would be huge on a bolstering week. The alternative would be to invis through them but I don't think you could make it all the way to the boss, just very close. This guide also helps determine which dungeons to avoid on specific weeks. All in all, I miss volcanic and sanguine week =(

Tyrannical and Fortified only affect the "10" affix. I had assumed that a +13 would have 4 affixes but it does not appear so. I also think that Tyrannical or Fortified will ALWAYS affect a 10 modifier but I could be wrong about this.

Dungeon Time 2 Chest 3 Chest
Black Rook Hold 38m 30m 24s 22m 48s
Court of Stars 30m 24m 18m
Darkheart Thicket 30m 24m 18m
Eye of Azshara 35m 28m 21m
Halls of Valor 45m 36m 27m
Maw of Souls 24m 19m 12s 14m 24s
Neltharion's Lair 33m 26m 24s 19m 48s
The Arcway 45m 36m 27m
Vault of the Wardens 33m 26m 24s 19m 48s

Russellrib

About Wide lace Top Real human hair Hair pieces

Post#2 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:12 pm

This type of wide lace top hairpiece appears very sensible and is also Wigs
produced from sophisticated ribbons material getting the Human Hair Wigs
unique appear. Not merely this provides an organic persona Wigs For Women
it also render a trendy turn to the face. The hair on this wig usually appears as if it can be increasing out from the crown along with similarly allocated Wigs
. Several suppliers right now are trying to make their own ribbons entrance real hair wigs low-cost to ensure that girls that actually need it may find a way to buy it.
Any time these kind of wigs tend to be utilize proper way, it will actually give you a normal Wigs For Women
look. That's the reason it'll be considerable regarding costumers to learn different styles given that wigs are fixed around the all-natural hairline therefore it may Wigs For Black Women
additionally stick directly into the end with the curly hair.