FritoTroll/Resto Druid/ 863ilvl

Applications to join our guild and questions here!
FritoTroll

FritoTroll/Resto Druid/ 863ilvl

Post#1 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:48 pm

Item Level for Primary Spec: 863
Artifact Research Level for Primary Spec: 22 almost 23
Highest Mythic Plus Achieved: around 9
Average Hours per week played: 20+
Favorite Raid Encounter for Legion: Ursoc
Favorite Raid Encounter for all time: Ultraxion
Are you willing to do guild mythic pluses? If yes, what dungeons/plus levels? Yes as high as i can go, i dont have a static group to push with so i haven't went as high as i can.

Are you attuned for Nighthold? If not, will you be prior to release? Plan to be

How do you contribute to the success of a raid group? I'm good at my class, can learn fights quick and can help succeed!

I have been playing WoW on and off for 8+ years have mained Hpally on horde and Rdruid on alliance, been most up to date on raids if i had guild capable. I can dish out heals just as good as i can switch over and tank in a just in case matter, this current expac i have healed and tank heroic EN, I haven't attempted ToV yet because my last guild disbanded on another server and i came back to this server to my home.

tekniques

Re: FritoTroll/Resto Druid/ 863ilvl

Post#2 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:34 pm

Hello!

Thanks for the application!

We are definitely looking for a strong resto druid, and we are definitely interested in bringing you on board for nighthold. I would love to have you on board, we will be doing mythic+ and normal/heroic raids next week. Taking ti easy in preparation for nighthold to launch.

Few questions:

1) Are you willing/able to fully enchant and gem your gear?
We expect all our raiders to fully enchant and gem their gear, as well as bring consumables to raid (intellect flash, mana/leytorrent potions and food) I notice you have not done this which is fine, but we would expect you to maintain that going forward.

2) Would you be able to maintain tank as your offspec going forward?
We could use people who have some flexibility for mythic+ and if someone is out for a night. This is not a requirement but would be a plus.

3) Can you maintain roughly 75% attendance on Thursdays and Sundays from 7PM-10PM server time (MST)
We are a casual raid guild, but we are serious about our raids, which means we need people who can be there reliably. misisng 1 week a month is considered acceptable but if you miss 2 weeks a month we will likely have to recruit over your spot.

Please go ahead and reply here. We are definitely interested.

FritoTroll

Post#3 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:09 am

Thanks!,

Yes i will be more than happy to maintain gems and enchants on my gear. I am an alchemist so i can keep my own flasks and potions so that is no worry. Id be happy to run raids and mythic+ with some good people. And about raid times i can be there a those times most definitely those are good times for me.
Druid tanking is my favorite kind of tanking ill do it all day/everday unless im needed heals in which i enjoy just as much. I can participate however need be.

tekniques

Post#4 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:34 pm

Great! We would be glad to hear you on board then, just whiskey someone online for an invite when you get a chance!